2014 Annual Meeting-Passed Resolutions and Meeting Presentations
San Francisco, CA United States | November 16-19, 2014Click Here
NASUCA offers lawmakers and regulators policy choices and raises public awareness of utility issues. All of the press releases, news and letters for recent and archived documentation can be found here.
NASUCA members represent the concerns of utility consumers by testifying before Congress and federal regulatory agencies; arguing before state and federal courts on matters concerning utility rates; and by speaking for consumers in a variety of other forums.
NASUCA hosts several events throughout the year across the US. Be sure to check back for our upcoming events as well as recaps and summaries from previously held events.
- February 5, 2015| NASUCA comments FCC’s IP Transition NPRM
- September 19, 2014|NASUCA Comments on White Paper #5 on Universal Service Policy
- September 15, 2014| NASUCA Open Internet Reply Comments
- March 31, 2014 | NASUCA Filings of FCC Process Reform
- March 21, 2014| NASUCA Comments regarding the DC Circuit Court of Appeals decision, Verizon vs. FCC
- February, 21, 2014 |Rural Call Completion Reply Comments
- January 29, 2014 | NASUCA Comments on Modernizing the Communications Act
- January 7, 2014 | NASUCA Remarks on FCC Procedures
- January 13, 2014 | NASUCA Ex Parte Filed on IP Transition and Trevor Roycroft’s paper
More from the Newsroom